RI has an outstanding reputation for innovation and quality, and is the world leader in the design, marketing and manufacture of products for the IVF industry. We can offer great career openings for those who seek to excel. RI always welcome unsolicited applications from qualified applicants. Please send your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Instruments is seeking to employ a ICT Assistant to join the team to help support and develop its internal IT systems. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an IT Technician role, working with Windows based PCs and administration of Windows Servers.
Nature of work:
* Maintain, Support and develop Network facilities
* Set up and maintain IT related hardware
* Configuration and installation of servers, workstations and software
* Maintain technical documentation
* Assist with the procurement of server and network technology
How to apply
To apply for a job at RI when vacancies become available, please download the Application Form, complete it and return it to email@example.com.
Due to the number of application we receive we are unable to reply to them all. If you do not hear from us within one month, you have not been successful.
Application for Employment (114.0 KiB, 0 hits)