RI has an outstanding reputation for innovation and quality, and is the world leader in the design, marketing and manufacture of products for the IVF industry. We can offer great career openings for those who seek to excel.
Research Instruments is seeking to employ a ICT Assistant to join the team to help support and develop its internal IT systems. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an IT Technician role, working with Windows based PCs and administration of Windows Servers.
Nature of work:
* Maintain, Support and develop Network facilities
* Set up and maintain IT related hardware
* Configuration and installation of servers, workstations and software
* Maintain technical documentation
* Assist with the procurement of server and network technology
Business Development Manager (Life Sciences)
Research Instruments (RI) is the largest global supplier of hardware into the Human InVitro Fertilisation Market and are now expanding into the Life Sciences markets.
We are looking to recruit a specialist with a relevant science background capable of adapting to a sales environment or an existing life science sales specialist. Reporting to the Sales Director and working with the Project Leader, this is a key analysis and business development role.
• To conduct research into the Life Sciences Research markets to assess how RI’s existing product portfolio can be sold into those sectors and the potential for new products we could develop.
• To identify key opinion leaders internationally who we can work with to establish RI as a known and trusted supplier.
• To identify relevant exhibitions and events internationally where we should be in attendance
• To work closely with the International Territory managers to support our overseas Distributors in making sales into those markets.
• To develop training materials and deliver training to overseas Distributors either in-house or on-territory.
• To identify and establish relationships with UK end user customers with a view to growing a direct sales operation.
• To monitor progress and produce regular reports for The Board.
How to apply
To apply for a job at RI when vacancies become available, please download the Application Form, complete it and return it to email@example.com.
Due to the number of application we receive we are unable to reply to them all. If you do not hear from us within one month, you have not been successful.
RI Job Application Form (113.5 KiB, 353 hits)