August 15th, 2012
With the support of the Research Instruments, BlueGnome and Ruskinn Life Science, the Thai Society for Reproductive Medicine would like to invite you to a two day conference incorporating hands on training workshops that will explore the latest hot topics – PGS, Trophectoderm Biopsy, IMSI, Lab Quality and Security Control.
With 10 lecture sessions over the two days, this conference and hands on workshop will provide you with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the ever changing fields of PGS, biopsies, IMSI and quality and security control - essential for any progressive IVF professional. Whether you are actively seeking new ideas, need advice on techniques, procedures or protocols, just want to soak in some of the knowledge on show, or refine your skills, we’re confident it’ll be a valuable two days.
The two days will include morning lectures and demonstrations then the opportunity to practise procedures supported by the guidance of experts in the afternoon. Also included is an invitation to a gala dinner on Thursday 29th November and an optional laboratory visit to the Phyathai Sriracha Infertility Center.
When and Where
29th-30th November 2012 at the Siam Bayshore Hotel, Pattaya, Thailand
- The finer points of Polar Body, Day 3 and Trophectoderm Biopsy
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS): When should we biopsy and what aneuploidy testing method should we use?
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) of chromosome rearrangements using array-CGH
- A case study – implementing an electronic witness system in Thailand
- Quality Control in the IVF Laboratory
- Optimising ICSI including IMSI
- Technical considerations regarding IMSI
Who should attend
- Alpesh Doshi, Consultant Embryologist, The Centre for Reproductive and Genetic Health, London, UK
- Elpida Fragouli, Director of Cytogenetics, Reprogenetics, UK
- Sally Lloyd, Training & Product Consultant, Research Instruments, UK
- Dr Suchada Mongkolchaipak, Gynaecologist & Reproduction Specialist, Phyathai Sriracha Infertility Center, Thailand
- Karen Schnauffer, Consultant Embryologist, Hewitt Fertility Centre, Liverpool Women’s Hospital, UK
- Dagan Wells, Senior Fellow, University of Oxford & Director of Reprogenetics UK
- Senior Embryologists
- Junior Embryologists
- Laboratory Managers
- Specialists in fertility treatment
- All those interested in reproductive techniques and practises
The official language of the conference and workshops is English.
A delegate place on the two day conference including hands on workshops costs £750. To take advantage of the Early Bird Discount (offering a saving of £112.50), book your place today by clicking here
. To obtain further information on the conference and workshops, please contact Lis Goulder at email@example.com.
Pattaya Workshop Flyer (1.2 MiB, 895 hits)